Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In which we start to plan our next trip....

And....she did it again......

I guess I should have just been glad it was a small, though. I at least have some room this way. (And at least this time I wasn't trying to avoid the whipped cream....)








Maddy's thinking of going somewhere Friday - maybe to the bead store up in Red Hook or possibly Cold Spring - but she isn't sure yet. She said a lot of it depends on how tomorrow's phone interview goes. She's also promised to take me to Bethel Woods, which is the actual site of the original Woodstock festival, but we haven't decided on when yet. The weather hasn't been very cooperative. It's either so hot and muggy and stagnant that you almost literally can't breathe, or we're having thunderstorms - or both. (She also mentioned a possible trip to Salem, MA, but that's about a three-hour drive. She said that one would take some serious planning and an early start.) So it's been a quiet couple of days.


I do have a new dress, though - what do you think? Maddy isn't sure about the sleeves or the fit of the bodice - she said she's going back to her other pattern - and I'm not sure about the amount of purple in it. I know Maddy was saying that not all my outfits had to be all pink, but I'm not sure....

I think I'd better go help Maddy and Shel calm John-John down. He just turned the TV over onto the traffic & weather channel and saw that the cold front (and its associated line of storms) has come into view on the radar, so he's panicking a little bit. I don't think it's supposed to be severe by the time it reaches us, but anything with lightning is too much for him - especially at night.





No comments:

Post a Comment