Saturday, December 7, 2013

In which the snowman gets it....

I told you, have the money in an unmarked bag at the corner of North Hamilton Street and Clinton Avenue no later than six PM or it was curtains for your friend here. Well, it's 7:45 PM and no money so.....
















Say sayonara, Frosty.....uh wait.

How do I do an evil laugh again?

And I need minions if I'm doing this evil overlord thing, right? Cute little minions like in "Despicable Me."

Okay, back to the proverbial drawing board....

Maddy: Never mind that North Hamilton and Clinton don't intersect....

(Seriously, this weird little snowman head ornament is from Lowe's. I'm not sure if they're cute or kind of creepy.)







This is what we got from ol' Klingon. Mostly rain, but just enough freezing rain to turn the trees into the Swarovski National Forest. According to Maddy, though, there's a fine line between "ooh, pretty" and the power being out until after New Years'. Speaking of New Years', John-John and Shel were talking about the ball dropping. I thought they were being rude until they explained it to me. Maddy said I seem to have inherited her talent for taking everything the "wrong" way. She said that years ago, one of her journalistic writing professors told her that was actually a good thing. It lets you see the inadvertent innuendo in the headline while there's still time to do something about it.


And if anyone's wondering what to get me for Christmas, the one on the left will do just fine....

Maddy: Caroline, behave....

Hey, I'm kidding. Sort of kind of maybe......




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to vote "creepy" on the snowman ornament. There's something about that smile that makes me think he knows something... something eeeeevil.

    Wow... that frozen rain looks really pretty. Very cold, but pretty. I'm glad you still have electricity, though.

    ReplyDelete