Sunday, December 8, 2013

In which I now have a living room....

We started getting my living room set up today!

I still need a couple more pieces - a couch would be nice - and for the moment one of my quilts is doing double duty as a rug - but it looks great!

The screen behind me came from eBay. We expected it to be plastic, but it's metal with painted glass panels. The desk and chair are from a Gail Wilson kit. The feather is courtesy of Maddy's cockatiel, Belle. No, I don't actually write with it, but it looks cool.


The back wall is foamcore held on with Velcro strips. The wallpaper is scrapbook paper. The lights are the rest of the string that we're using to light the top floor. They just reached. I'll probably end up rearranging the furniture as I get more pieces.








I was going to use the little pink hutch as a bookcase, but it's a bit small. I think I'm going to give it to either Magnolia or my baby sisters and figure out something else. The end table is from a bin of fairy garden items. The butter churn was in the same lot of stuff that my clothing rack came from. I just think it looks kind of cute sitting there,






Although not as cute as the hot guy sitting next to it.





1 comment:

  1. Your living room looks awesome! Nice work and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete