Monday, March 31, 2014

In which we meet Aura....

"Daisy!" I was doing a little spring sorting of the old wardrobe when we heard an awesome Scottish accent from the dining room/sewing room. "I was so worried about you, girl! Thank the Goddesses you got out of there all right."

"I think I might stay a house pixie after this winter," Daisy was saying when we went in.

"I don't see why you shouldn't. You can watch out for things just as easily and it's a lot safer for you."









She looked around as we came in. "Thanks for looking after her. This girl means a lot to me. I only just now heard about what happened and I got back as soon as I could."








"And you must be Caroline. Daisy's told me all about you."












She said that her friend, the aforementioned Scaramouche, is actually in South Korea at the moment, trying to help out in the search for that missing Malaysian plane.

"Even if the humans can't see us, we can still guide them to it if we find it. But that's the problem. Even she has no idea what happened. And this girl can find anything. She's leading a team of devas working with a group of ondines trying to locate it - but she said she isn't convinced it's in the ocean. I thinks she still hopes they'll find it on land."

"Ondines?" I thoguht I knew what she was talking about, but I wasn't sure.

"Water sprites. Personally, I'm a little surprised that they didn't see it - if it did end up in the water, that is. They usually don't miss much."

"Why is she in South Korea? I thought it went down off of Australia," Daisy said.

"That's just it, girl. She's onto something the humans aren't. It may be nothing, but it may not be. She said we owe it to them to check everything out. Everything."

Eek. That time-rift theory is looking more and more plausible....

~*~

Maddy's note:

Aura is a PukiFee Luna. I'm still awaiting my PukiFee Shiwoo, the aforementioned Scaramouche. (She really is in South Korea at the moment, presumably in production at Fairyland.)

If you're curious about the Findhorn Gardens, there's more info in this post. It's a really interesting and inspiring story.









No comments:

Post a Comment