Monday, January 1, 2024

In which - Happy 2024?


 Beth: Hawthorne! What are you doing? Don't push my stuff off the printer! Leave Aziraphale and Crowley alone.

Hawthorne: They're in the way.

Beth: In the way for *what?* What do you think you're doing?








Hawthorne: TRYING to work on my San Tropez tan, thank you very much. Your tanning light sucks, by the way, I'm not getting tan.

Beth: That's because it's a grow light for the plants, not a tanning light. They don't need UV radiation and neither do you. 

Hawthorne: How am I supposed to get a tan, then?







Beth: You're not.  Now off my printer. Off off off....










Hawthorne, grumbling: She doesn't have to be such a stupid bitch about it...

Lily: Okay, one - language. Two - I told you to leave that alone and three - freaking get dressed, okay? No one wants to see that!















'Pixies! Right, Spot?"










Fawn: But you're a pixie.

Lily: Yeah, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. Or all of them, anyway. And what are you guys doing?

Lenore: Looking for a cage for Hawthorne.

Fawn: We are *not.* Not yet, anyway. 












Lily: Restraints and a ball gag, then?

Fawn: Again, not yet.

Beth, from the kitchen washing dishes: Don't give me ideas...

Me (Caroline): she doesn't need to. I've seen the kind of fanfiction you read. 

Beth: Hey!












Lenore: TMI, Miss Caroline. T.M.I. (Lowers her voice.) I don't know about Hawthorne. I think she's been hanging around with the wrong fae. She was always kind of hyper, but she didn't used to be mean. She's been hanging around with some other fae and she's starting to act like this girl I used to know.

Fawn: Was that back at the Academy?

Lenore: Yeah. We were friends for a long time, but they turned really mean, One of them was really dumb and mean. Hawthorne is starting to act like them. 

Lily: Yeah, well, your average rock is smarter than Hawthorne, so...

Fawn: Lily, be nice. 




Hawthorne: I wish she'd move her stupid garbage off this thing. And turn the heat up! It's freezing in here!

Me: Or you could, I don't know, get off the printer like you were asked to, stop being an idiot and put some clothes on?














Yeah, anyway, Happy New Year - more or less.....











No comments:

Post a Comment