Wednesday, January 8, 2014

in which we once again post a bunch of random photos....

Me: I am one with The Fox....

Maddy: Caroline, stop mind-melding with my browser. I need the computer back.

Me: I'm not talking about your browser.

Maddy: *facepalm*






John-John: You're not seriously going to wear those, are you?



















......and that was when the fight started.













Thought he heard food.....













Hey Polar, don't let the door hit you in the Vortex on the way out.

(Although, according to Maddy, "Polar Vortex" sounds like a drink - something with vodka and creme de menthe. I think that sounds more like a Polar Blackout, personally....)







This week's theme for the Photo Challenge was "Love." I think these two summed it up nicely.


















(Waiting at Town Hall for Maddy's mom, who had to drop something off at the assessor's office)

Me: So that's what a "speed trap" is....











Zaphod, aka "Mr. Too Lazy To Take The Bedding Downstairs To His Actual Bed..."














No comments:

Post a Comment