Thursday, November 28, 2013

In which it's Thanksgiving....

Today is Thanksgiving here in the US. It's a day to celebrate everything we're thankful for, watch people walk through New York City with HUGE balloons, watch football and eat way, way WAY too much, apparently...

So I'll start. I'm thankful for....






 What the heck...?














Uh oh.

We'll resume our Thanksgiving message after this preview of the hot new hit on Animal Planet - "When Yarn Attacks!"

Cat!







John-John: I'm thankful for Shel and the fact that he isn't the one doing the cooking.

Shel: I'm thankful for my adopted family and for John-John, the love of my life who loves me despite my cooking.








John-John: And by the way, Maddy painted this plaster turkey when she was seven.

Maddy: It's just drybrushed over brown guys. I fail to see why everyone get so excited about it.









Tim Morris: I'm thankful that my brother found me and got me out of  - wherever I was.

Edward: I'm thankful that nobody eats stuffed rabbit for Thanksgiving.
I'm also thankful that I don't have to put up with that annoying Justin Beaver doll anymore. What a conceited little  - well, juicebag....

Tim: It's Beiber. And I probably just destroyed what little street cred I had by admitting that I knew that.











Moriko: I'm thankful to be able to see more of the world and meet other dolls like me. I'm also thankful that the world isn't the same as it was when my ancestor Friendship Dolls came to America. Now our countries really are friends.









Richard Morris: I'm thankful that I was able to find my brother - and that I also found Sohalia when I did.

Sohalia: I'm thankful that they brought me along.









John Ashton Smith: Need a hand, luv?

Me: No, I'm good, I think - ow! Hey, no claws...












JT: I'm thankful that Rich and Maddy are both kind of absent-minded. Thanks to that, I'm not stuck in a bottle anymore. I even have a body.

Val: I'm thankful that he knows what was up with that, because none of us did...







Percy: I'm thankful to have an actual home now. No more spending holidays in an office.

















And most of all, we're all thankful to you, all of our readers, for being willing to go along with us no matter how weird things get around here! We'd like to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, or Hanukkah, or Thursday or whatever you celebrate!

Cat: Mew?

No way. We're not having catnip stuffing. You're weird enough as it is without being on drugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment